Photobucket
Doubleday Update!: MAJOR LEAGUE: WELCOME TO DOUBLEDAY WORLD BLOG!! ---We have been ranked #36 in HBDNews Rankings

Friday, August 24, 2012

Season 17 Update

Opey Higgins
DOUBLEDAY DAILY



It has been a while since we have done any major reporting on this blog. I would like to apologize first and get to business. For the remainder of the season 17 season the hot or not weekly updates will happen on Fridays. There will also be more discussions regarding upcoming team openings and potential incoming owners. I will also begin the Playoff predictions soon and do an in depth report on each match up. I would also like to say we are hiring writers that can contribute to the blog. That would help out a lot and it would give us many unique styles of writing to enjoy. I know we are not all blessed with a lot of free time but a five minute post about something you feel should be mentioned would be great. Send me a message in trade chat with your email address (preferably gmail address) and I can offer you an invite and permission to write. I appreciate those of you that have stuck with Doubleday and I promise you things will turn around.

No comments:

Post a Comment